[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big trade, advice please

c_cottrill

I have this trade offer on the table in my league. I am team 1 in this scenario:

Team 1 gets:

Rob Gronkowski

Anquan Boldin

Jay Cutler

Seattle DEF

Team 2 gets:

Le'Veon Bell

Vernon Davis

Eli Manning

Dallas DEF

Our lineups are 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1W/R/T, 1K, 1DEF.

My current lineup is:

QB - Russell Wilson

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

RB - Justin Forsett

RB - Doug Martin

TE - Vernon Davis

W/R/T - Shane Vereen

Le'veon Bell

Eli Manning

Marquez Colston

Danny Woodhead

Antonio Gates

Ahmad Bradshaw

K - Connor Barth

Sebastian Janikowski

DEF - Dallas

I have some depth at RB and I need help at TE and DEF, I just don't know if giving away Bell makes sense, even though the value seems to be there. Thoughts?

I like your team now better than getting Gronk.. you need to keep bell.

Boldin is a tier 4 WR at this point essentially wait n see, Cutler can't be trusted weekly, Eli could start over Wilson if he comes out hot.

The positions you are worried about don't matter as much because you only rely on points from one player at that position.. you have to start two RB's and you have the best in the league don't chase a Defense and the TE without the GOAT QB for the couple of games.. you can stream weekly both of those positions from waivers.. please don't do this trade.

Well on the waivers there is Tim Wright, Jermaine Gresham, and Mychal Rivera as the top three, and also Clay Harbor further down... DEF has Denver, Minnesota and Cincinatti all available, and I was going to drop Dallas for Denver, but I failed to mention in the original post that our league has a limit of 15 acquisitions per year, so streaming isn't really an option. The move limit was also a factor in why I was considering the trade as it addressed multiple issues in one transaction.