[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Brown?

RLochridge

T.Smith is a guy I might drop for J.Brown... T.Smith is a down field threat guy, not much more than that if Kaep's throwing bombs then T.Smith might be effective, otherwise I like Torrey's TD's but 49-50 catches and 800 yards? yuck. Just my opinion of course. At least there is some upside with Parker. Torrey went to another team that can be horrendous at getting the ball to its receivers consistently. If you're buying that Kaep's a better QB than Flacco and he'll be able to catch 25 more passes in the SFO offense then I like Torrey if you think its more of the same with regards to Flacco and Kaep throwing then its pretty vanilla.

Edited by robotpimp
  • Like 1

Parker could be the WR2 on that team, he is a beast. Just worried about rookie inexperience.

Colston is old but he is going to have the opportunity with the saints this season with Graham, Stills and toon gone.

I like the situation for Brown too with an injured Michael Floyd and aging Fitzgerald. He had the opportunity to move up the depth chart as the WR1. His game is similar to TY Hilton. He had a decent season last year when he did play.

Tough call to make without seeing any regular season action yet.