[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Anyone For Khiry Robinson? Thin at RB?

DaFreak

Feeling a bit thin at RB, anyone have any thoughts about dropping one of my WR's for an RB. Below is my team, here is what's available on the wire: Khiry Robinson, Jonas Gray, Fred Jackson, Karlos Williams, Chris Polk and Jeremy Langford (I think he has value).

RB

Jeremy Hill

C.J. Anderson

Chris Ivory
Leggarette Blount

WR

Jordan Matthews

Davante Adams

Vincent Jackson

Murkus Wheaton
Allen Robinson
Devin Funchess
Kendall Wright

I'd be very content with that RB group. I have CJ and Hill both finishing as Top 10 RBs. Ivory is a great flex guy with RB2 upside and Blount will be great for the bye week fill in. If anything you're thinner at WR than you are at RB.

As far as the contrarian views go:

Some would say that CJ may lose touches to Hillman and that there is a small sample size to judge him on so there is some uncertainty.

Hill I haven't seen many arguments on the bad side for him, but you can probably say the same thing regarding the sample size of what we've seen. I don't buy this for CJ or Hill though.

Ivory will have little to no use in a PPR league and is on a team where most defenses won't respect the passing game due to the QB situation. This has been the case for quite some time and he still puts up respectable numbers.

Blount plays for NE. You never know what Bill is going to do and how much use they will get. He's all about the scheme and planning for defensive weaknesses. Blount may not be the feature back every game, but he will certainly be the one pounding the rock when they need him to.

K.Wright might be able to be switched with any emerging RB pushing for reps.. I don't know if Khiry is the guy because Spiller is there.. you don't want to even try to guess when he will play weekly. Better pickups would be those rookies that look to be RB2's behind either older guys/injury prone guys/ 3rd down duties or challenging the RB1 for playing time or share...

like D.Johnson/J.Allen/Artis-Payne/D.Cobb/T.Coleman/David Johnson..well from the rookie list there are others (non-rookie).

I like your backfield as is I don't think you need to do anything immediately, just watch the rookies and the week one start see what is happening in Cleveland/TEN/ATL/AZ/HOU all places that could switch pretty quick on the guys slated as week1 starters.