[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Dschaff28

My current team.

Qb-manning

Rb-latavious

Rb-j stew

Wr-a brown

Wr-aj green

Te-gronk

Flex-a Robinson

Bench-spiller,ivory, agholor, duke johnson, David cobb, John brown, perriman.

I trade gronk, spiller, Cobb (he has sankey)

I get l.bell and heath miller...don't like miller can find a ww te.

Manning bell brown green is exciting

Even for bell? Dang, anyone one share this thought?

It's about position value. I don't think anyone including graham will be close to gronk. There's probably 5 rb's or so that will be closer to bells production then a TE close to gronk. I think u could make a better trade not giving up gronk for one of those rbs. Jeremy hill I feel is gonna be a monster and is way under valued. He is someone I would target to trade for without giving up gronk.

I don't see how you can not make this trade. I most certainly don't buy the "position value" argument above. If that made any sense, Gronk should be the #1 overall pick in all leagues. As for the "you could trade someone else for another RB" yea, sure, but if your league is like the ones I'm in you can't just go and trade for whoever. Most teams/owners really like their own players, that is why they drafted/traded for them in the first place. So getting good value in a trade is often hard.

The number one overall pick and a few throw-ins for the 10th overall pick-ish? 10/10 times I make this trade.

Well I think he is going to do the trade. I told him he can keep daniels. So it's 3 for 1 trade. Have donnell Rudolph and eifert on free agents...pick 1 of those to replace gronk

Daniels? Before it was Heath Miller... Not that it really matters.

I do like Eifert this year. Rudolph just screwed me over last year so I'm not touching him...