[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for rb

Basket018

picked 6th. Waited to round 3 to grab my first rb. Thinking I need a trade

Qb: Romo. Tannenhill

Wr: Antonio. DT. Davante Adams. Kennan Allen. Torrey smith. Kendall Wrigt

Rb: Gore. J Stew. Spiller (hope he gets healthy). Duke Johnson. Woodhead. David Johnson

Te: Wright. Rudolph

Tight end is a little weak but after Gronk Kelce and Olsen the position is about the same rest the way through Thinking I can package a Wr and Rb and get a top rb2 in Jeremy hill or demarco maybe

Roster

Qb Wr Wr Rb Rb te flex flex

I don't know if I would be desperate to trade right now with your team. You've got two quality RBs in Gore and JStew that are certainly RB2 material with RB1 upside due to their situations. Gore being on a great team where defenses will be afraid of Luck. JStew being the top RB on a team who lost their WR1 and like to run the ball a lot anyway.

I think you'll have a hard time getting a back like Hill or Murray without giving up the likes of Adams and one of Gore/JStew. Even if that were to go through, you'd have a dependable RB1 you could be content with on a weekly basis, but would then be questioning your 2nd flex spot on a weekly basis.

I would roll with what you have to start the season and line up Adams and Allen in your flex slots. See how things start and see if a trade is necessary later on.