[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop blue to pick up matt jones?

Helpmeout

Peeps aren't high on Blue or on Houston outside Foster or JJ Watt.. I get that there isn't much out there to hang onto for re-assurance that Blue is going to be effective but I think keeping him for at least the first couple of weeks of the regular season is a smart idea, just dropping him outright as a starter could be a bad choice because its his job to lose for like 4 weeks that could go badly or very good.. there are bigger risks at RB in the NFL (Cobb/Freeman, NE, Cleveland, PHI, STL) Blue is the guy I think hang tight at least a couple of weeks, maybe I'm wrong. as Knight said, M.Jones might not be anybody until week 8.. A.Morris doesn't play 3rd downs (passing) but is a durable viable starter and goal line back, I don't see how he loses carries to Jones perhaps he does... but Morris is still 15th overall M.Jones 61st (sleeper for sure, I like your thought but I'd wait a week or two).

I think for the short term I would hold onto Blue, from the look of your team your one injury away from being in trouble at the RB slot, but i do like Matt Jones long term. I do agree with Robot in the sense that it will probably be mid season by the time he breaks through. But the upside is there for sure. Alfred is significantly less effective without RG3 and i seem to recall comparisons to Matt Forte for Matt Jones?