[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D.Adams vs Ty Montgomery in GB for the WR2 spot?

robotpimp

Like that take.. late flyer could be good if I have an extra spot obviously deeper bench might be worth it.. Already ding'd the shoulder but it seems licking postage stamps pulls hammies in preseason football..

I grabbed Montgomery in case Cobb missed any time. Thought he might be worth starting in that situation

One sec, ill find it.

Packers second-year WR Jeff Janis is behind rookie Ty Montgomery because Janis "hasn't fully won over his quarterback yet."

Trust is critical between pass catchers and their quarterbacks. Aaron Rodgers apparently doesn't yet trust Janis enough for him to have a significant role in Green Bay's offense. "Jeff will have some great days and some days where mentally he's making too many mistakes," Rodgers said. "The talent and athleticism is there. We just need to see from all those guys battling for those two spots just some more consistency." Janis has a higher ceiling than Montgomery, but needs to start climbing the depth chart to make any 2015 fantasy noise. Sep 2 - 6:37 PM
Via Rotoworld

So, I guess you could read into it anyway you like. He obviously likes his upside, but QBs in the NFL are all about trust.. If you run the wrong pattern and he throws a pick because of it, even in practice he's gonna throw someone else in the mix no problem. Especially as an unproven player.

yeah some guys get a right of passage others rub the QB wrong from the get go and have to work extra hard to win respect same with coaches they have the similar mindset.. I'm sure majority have had it so easy because of their talent / athleticism its probably obvious when they are not going 100%.. others just need to work harder at blocking, route running and learning the dang play book. Who knows though.