[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Carson Palmer?

RLochridge

Should I stick with Carson Palmer or pick up Colin Kaepernick, Joe Flacco, or Jay Cutler?

I know I am screwed at QB.

I was being greedy during the draft and was targeting Brady, Romo, or Ryan in the 10th round or later.

I almost took Brady in the 9th since I have Gronk too but tried to hold out one more round for Brady since he was about 40 spots or so down the rankings list and figured if I didnt get him in the 10th I could pick Romo or Ryan.

Then the QBs started flying off the board.

Brady, Romo, Ryan, Eli, and Cam all were drafted between the beginning of the 9th and end of the 10th round.

So then I decided I would wait until the beginning of the 13th and pick up Tannehill and he went two picks before me.

Pisses me off I didnt expect everyone in the league to draft a backup but I will be fine, when bye weeks roll around some these guys are going to have to drop their backups.