[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To trade or not to trade

Bphinfan

I have been offered AP and Gurley for J. Charles and Ivory.

He is also offering his 2nd rd pick next year for my 7th after I turned down the I itial offer

My team is:

Qb Matt Ryan

RB Charles

RB CJ Anderson

WR Cooks

WR Hopkins

WR Cobb

TE Gronk

Def Denver

K Crosby

Bench: Doug Martin, Chris ivory, Brandon marshall, Steve Smith, Miami def, teddy bridgewater

I was not taking this trade (even though I'm a huge UGA fan so would love Gurley) because Charles is consistent and Peterson could be a bit of a wild card after a year off and turning 30 and Gurley is an unknown. Just thought I'd get some opinions. The addition of the 2nd rd pick next year has me rethinking it.

Edited by Bphinfan
  • Like 1

ehh with both being unknowns i wouldnt take this.granted its AP, but u never know.you know what Charles brings and thats consistency since hes the focal point on the Chiefs and hes just a beast. Ivory is going to be an every down back and is looking pretty good so far. Gurley; who knows so far.

Ivory will be out of the gate better, but will Gurely down the road past the mid point of the season be better?

He' didn't bust 1k yards in all 16 games last year only went over 100 twice... 4.1 ypc is ok but not stellar, he's still only 27 this could be his breakout but it could be Gurely's as well in year one. Don't get me wrong I like Ivory a lot but his breakout year is 6 year in?

AP and Gurely are intriguing if Gurely crashes and burns that would suck, so I'm going to do the keep the two that you know week 1 you can start, but I actually love the pick, AP and the rookie with the risk attached.