[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is my team stacked? 12 team ppr

george11416

Just finished my draft, 12 team ppr, start 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex. I think I did pretty well for myself, lemme know what you guys think!

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin

WR: Julio Jones, AJ Green

Flex: Alshon Jeffrey

TE: Greg Olsen

DEF: Chiefs, Cardinals

K: Matt Bryant

Bench: Joseph Randle, Jerrick McKinnon, Woodhead, Martavis Bryant, DeVante Parker, Wheaton

Yeah there are a ton of noobs in this league lol. Picking at 5th overall, I was shocked I was able to able to get Julio at pick 20, and then AJ Green at pick 29. Then my next 5 picks were alshon, olson, martin, ryan, and randel in round 8 lol. Just so you guys get an idea of how I was able to get this team, here were some bad draft picks: M. Gordon and L. Miller going at 12 and 13 (to the same guy), Ellington going at pick 28, Rashad jennings at 35, Golden tate and shane vereen at 36/37 (by the gordon/miller guy lol), and last but not least Jason Witten being taken at the 41st pick!