[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft advice - Cobb, Hilton, Cooks or Jeffries

Sharpie

Ours is an optional keeper (and I kept none). This give me 2 picks before anyone else. The first is going on Forsett and the second is going to be WR. Scoring is performance with .5 PPR and double TDs over 50 yards.

Cobb- Good situation and QB. However last year was his only full season played.

Hilton- Coming into 3rd season with the best QB and #1 job. Will Andre Johnson take away targets that were there last year?

Jeffries- Not really considering as with Marshall gone, this should hurt more than help IMO

Cooks- If healthy, he should be a target monster

The set it and forget it is Cobb but his durability worries me and the others are right there.

Please advise.

I am staying away from Jeffries. I believe he will be seeing the best corners and double teams.

Since it is ppr I would avoid Hilton due to Indy having so many mouths to feed.

I would say Cooks or Cobb and if you are worried about durability with Cobb then go with Cooks so you don't spend the whole season worrying about who you will play of Cobb misses time. I have both in one league and cooks in a 2nd league. I'm big on him this year even though NO will make the attempt to run more this year.

Edited by Bphinfan