[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is your Upside WR

cubdaddy

Guys like Landry, DeVante Adams and even John Brown are safe bets to finish with at least top 24 with potential to finish higher. I'm looking at the next tier...the "roll the dice" WR that may payoff in a big way...

What about guys like Charles Johnson, Funchess or Eddie Royal? Of those 3...

I think Royal will flash early and then fizzle out leaving owners to wonder what could have been...

Charles Johnson is getting so much hype he would have to be Megatron Light to live up to it...I think he'll post respectable numbers but more in line with WR3...ADP being back will limit his red zone chances...

Funchess played TE and WR in college and still has a lot to learn at the WR position. He's no Benjamin but does have talent and size. Cam likes a "big red zone target" so the stars are aligned for him...but nagging injuries really are hampering development...I think he'll struggle early and come on late and finish with WR3 numbers...who do you like?

I'm counting on a bounceback season from K Allen.

Also have a few shares of P Dorsett. Not just as a standalone lottery ticket, but also doubling for me as a handcuff to Hilton, whom I've drafted in 3 of 5 leagues (so far, two drafts to go, heh), and A Johnson in one.

If we are talking this year only, then I think Stevie Johnson has a high likelihood to outperform where he has been getting drafted.

Trying to focus on guys generally taken outside of the top 30, include Allen Robinson, Torrey Smith, Kenny Britt, Reuben Randle and Brandon Coleman as players that I am looking at late in redrafts that I think, based on a combination of talent/situation and a bit more gut (as I can't necessarily quantify the reason), have a decent chance to perform above their ADP and be contributors to winning FF teams this year. Not necessarily performing like WR1s, but a decent chance to be strong flex/WR3 and even WR2 material.

Stevie Johnson.......No Gates for first 4 weeks, Slot Wr last year in San Diego played...Info poached from ESPN "The Chargers had their third wideout on the field for 86 percent of pass plays in 2014, the league's third-highest mark. "

I think a Wr like Stevie Johnson is ideal for Rivers but can he stay healthy?

i do think charles johnson is primed for a good season..i also like keenan allen & stevie johnson, i seem to get johnson in most of my leagues, but limited myself to only a couple.Perriman if he can stay healthy. Also nagholor & maclin. theres a ton of depth at wr this year.