[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeremy Hill or Calvin Johnson?

Shorttynaz

10 team PPR league where I have the #8 pick. In all the mocks I've done and knowing how my league mates draft - I'm looking like I'm going to take Julio Jones with my first pick. I'm a BIG fan of the 'Zero RB Theory', however I really think that Jeremy Hill can end up the season as the top overall fantasy RB. Dude was a monster the 2nd half of the season last year once he was given the keys to the car. I also really like Megatron as he's a beast in the redzone and even when defenses know he's going to be targeted, he's hard to be denied.

Up until about yesterday I was nearly deadest on Jones/Johnson, but the more I think about it, the more and more I really like Hill.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Another vote for Hill. Although for full disclosure I like RBs and try to stack up on them when the value is right. I guess you could say I follow the 0 QB theory myself. Very seldom do I take a QB before rounds 7-9 unless I feel I'm getting a great value.