[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2 Trade Value

ShuckCreations

I'm starting to get a little worried about Alfred Morris after RGIII is no longer starting. Statistically speaking Morris gets far fewer points per week when Cousins is starting.

Is there anyone on my roster I could package together to possibly target a better RB2 that has that same round 4ish value as Alf? It's really hard to get successful trades in my league simply because we have 3 flex spots and lesser guys just get thrown into those but is there someone I might be able to get out of who I have below?

...or am I just freaking out and should accept Alf as a decent RB2 that will consistently put up points.

I don't think Cousins takes many points away. Keep him he'll put up good numbers for you. Also I think 3 flex spots is a little outrageous haha

Yeah, I'm starting to not like it at all. I've been in the league 3 years and I'm finding that the way to win is with a good draft and a quick draw of the waiver wires.

• Like 1

I was feeling the same way about Morris last season when I drafted him as my rb2 I got a bad offer and shipped him by week 4 or 5 and had to rely on Ahmad Bradshaw til he went down then ride the WW for the rest of the years...by the end of the season he put up solid numbers and I would've been better off keeping him so maybe just be patient for a few weeks

I just think it's too early to really be thinking about trading away and/or dropping guys right now. Season hasn't even started yet. I get you want to do it early in case his value drops, but I say ride him out for a few weeks first...you may be surprised. But that's just me.

IF you are set on trading, package him and either Mathew's or Colston...maybe target Forsett or Gore, MAYBE Forte.

Keep an eye on Matt jones, Alfs backup he's looked real nice in preseason and I'm just waiting on a reason to justify dropping someone on my roster to pick him up before he blows up and other teams are trying to get him

I'm not quite as worried about it but I sure hope that's not the case. I already have 1 HC, I don't want 2.

I may go ahead and wait a few weeks. I might be able to get value out of someone playing against a hard defense and has a bad game or two. I'm probably jumping the gun. Mostly I still have drafter's remorse because I wanted Frank Gore instead and he was taken 1 spot before I got Morris.