[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#3 Pick Question

High201

I've got the 3rd pick in a 10 team PPR with big bonus for yards and long TD's. I'm considering A Brown or Julio at #3 overall.

One difference in my league is that a handful of players are keepers like:

L. Bell

Lacy

Gronk

Luck

Hopkins

Emanuel Sanders

T. Williams

I'm in a ten team keeper as well and Julio was available at 8th pick and Calvin was available when it came back to me for the 2nd round I'd say take a stuD rb like Charles with 3 and go for a stud wr with your second pick

Did you have the 3rd pick?

I wanted to follow up with my draft results from last night. I went ahead and decided to go WR at pick #3 and it left me thin at RB.

Note: Antonio Brown went #1 overall

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3 WR/TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1Def

PPR, bonus for yardage and long TD's

1. Julio Jones (I'm buying into the hype)

2. TY Hilton (Jeremy Hill went the pick before me and I was targeting him as my 2nd pick)

3. Jordan Matthews (once again buying the hype, Alshon went the pick before and I decided to pass on Cooks who was the next pick)

4. Gronk (keeper)

5. Brees (I hate taking a QB early but QB's score a ton of points in our league and I had him 3rd based on our scoring system).

The next few rounds I scrambled and reached on a few of these but was desperate for a RB.

6. Joseph Randle

7. Andre Ellington

8. J Stewart

9. Blount

10. M. Bennett

11. Victor Cruz

12. I. Crowell

13. Eagles Def

14. Decker (someone marked him off our big board in the 4/5th but I was looking for a value pick and noticed my draft sheet he was still available. Checked the other rosters and sure enough he was available. Some grumbles in the room on that one.

15. Justin Tucker