[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 team trade advice

suit28713

PPR, 10 team, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1FLEX(RBWRTE), 1TE, 1DST, 1K

Tony Romo

Le'Veon Bell, Demarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde, Isaiah Crowell, Ryan Matthews

Calvin Johnson, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry

Tyler Eifert

Miami

Blair Walsh

Trade Le'veon Bell & Tyler Eifert to Team B for AJ Green & Jimmy Graham and Calvin Johnson to Team C for Eddie Lacy?

I'd say no to the first one. You're clearly getting the 2nd and 3rd best players, but I think Bell is on another level from Green and Graham and I just don't trust Graham's usage in Seattle. I think you are getting the better player in deal 2 but I don't think I'd do it either because having 5 top 15 RB is kinda useless. If you could make it Murray instead of Bell in the first deal I'd jump on it. I doubt he takes it, but you could potentially drop Graham and Eifert from the deal and just make it Murray for Green.

I would do it. I consider lacy and bell almost a wash while u improve at te and wr. Calvin can be a beast we all know that he has the potential to be the best wr in football but he's always injured at some point in the season. Green has had one season with an injury that doesn't concern me as much. He's in a contract year I feel he will be better then calvin. And it doesn't hurt to have 5 top 15 rbs when chances are u will have one of them get hurt at some point. Rbs get hurt too often to not be excited about having 5 top of the line rbs.

• Like 1