[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tight end help

Eyethrough35

It's all the same. U won't know until week one which one u would rather have and week 2 will probably make it more confusing. This is why my strategy was to get gronk this year and forget about the te position the rest if the year baring injury. All these mid-lower tes look the same and none of them are impressing anyone.

Thinking of picking one off the waiver wire or should I ride with what I've got.

Have :Jordan reed

Wire: Owen Daniels, clay, Jenkins

Who would you roll with?

Hard to rank since they almost all have bad o-lines and low qb experience but right now I would rank em

Jenkins - 6-5 huge red zone target for a decent rook qb. (dude reminds me of Gonzo)

Clay - rook qb again but good upside for a waiver player

Reed - can he stay healthy and his qb will still be inconsistent

Daniels - old dude past prime so low ceiling. who will be 4th option in pass game. (DT/ES/CJ) Dont expect Julius type numbers since JT is much younger and way more athletic.