[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted, trades already talked

FastSteve

Drafted today. 10 team PPR non keeper 2 QB league

Starting line up

QB-2 RB-2 WR-2 WR/TE Flex-1 K-2 D/ST-2 Bench-5

My team

QB-Tannehill, Carr, Palmer

RB-Forte, Gore, J Steward, Woodhead

WR-A Brown, Mike Evans, Agholor, Stills

TE-J Cameron, Ebron

K-Novak, Scobee

D/ST-Rams, Cards

Yes I know about Novak, found out about it only hours AFTER the draft. I have 2 trades that I have talked about with 2 owners. I am thinking I HAVE TO take one of them.

The first one is a fan trade for me. I send Agholor for Larry Fitzgerald. I am HUGE fan of Larry & that is why I would consider this. Also if I have the PONTENTIAL for a double dip if I play Larry & Palmer. Larry is an established vet. I am leaning toward this trade.

Now the one I think I have to do. I send Matt Forte for McCoy & Gates, cut Ebron to make room for this trade. I am a Bears fan & like having Forte. So is the owner I am talking this trade with. Though I also like McCoy. I am also a fan of Gates. He may be up there in age but he 1 of Rivers favorite targets & produced well last year. He comes back just in time for Cameron's bye week. The owner is ready to do this, I think I have to make this trade as I would have to say I am getting more TOTAL value on my end as I rank Forte & McCoy as very similar value.

No way I would trade agholor for fitz. Fitz best days are behind him and agholor has tremendous upside. It's risky cuz he could be a bust too but the chance that u have a top teir wr2 on ur team and ur gonna trade it for a guy who we know will have about 900 yds and 5 tds. Ur settling for not mediocrity and with that comes a losing fantasy team. Fantasy football is not about who u are a fan of its about winning. The second trade I would consider but I don't think u have to do it. Mccoy I really don't like and while I haven't liked forte either he always produces. Tough call but I think I would lean towards taking the forte trade.