[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer Lynch/Foster vs Hill/McCoy

texasguy26

I was offered

Marshawn Lynch

Arian Foster

DeVante Parker

Jay Cutler

FOR

Jeremy Hill

LeSean McCoy

Eli Manning

Carson Palmer

Also, I already have Le`Veon Bell on my team. Thoughts? I think the QBs are all about equal, and Devante Parker means nothing to my lineup right now, so it comes down to Lynch/Foster for Hill/McCoy. It seems to me like almost too much of a no brainer to go with Lynch and Foster when he comes back, to go with Bell.

Does anybody have other opinions on McCoy/Hill? I think they are shaky to put a full season of trust into right now. Am I missing something with those two?

i would stand pat if cutler ends up being your QB. he is lacking weapons and the chicago offense does not look good. interesting to see what eli does with a full year of odb.

hill still has young legs and mccoy is in a nice setup with buffalo who will pound the ball and ride the great defense. lynch's best days are behind him and while people think foster will be back sooner rather than later, why screw around with a groin injury? you can put in a full roster with the 2 RBs you have and when bell gets back, you are even better.

parker is intriguing, but i don't see your current WRs.

based on what i can see, i turn down the trade.

I'd keep Hill and McCoy. If Foster was healthy I'd jump on the trade, but with his injury I have to go with the safer option. I know everyone's saying Foster will be back in a few weeks, but groin injuries can be tricky. If he takes longer than expected to return, or he doesn't get as much of a workload/is ineffective you're going to be really regretting the deal.