[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 PPR: K. Wright, E. Royal, D. Walker, Crowell?

dfine

Scoring: 10% yardage, 6 points TD WR and RB's get 1 point PPR, Tight Ends get 1.5 point PPR.

This is for 2 flex spots.

Which two do you start? Tight ends do get and extra half a point more for receptions PPR.

Kendall Wright at TB
Eddie Royal vs GB
Delanie Walker at TB(get 1.5 points PPR)
Isaiah Crowell at Jets (will get the rock a lot)

Right now I have penciled in Kendall Wright and Royal, but an unsure. Walker and Crowell could also be good choices

So which 2 would you start?

Edited by dfine

I like Wright as one choice...

Walker is a solid choice, but I'd be hesitant to throw out 2 guys from the same team unless your talking high scoring offenses - TEN is not that team

Crowell appears to be the starter but Duke will be involved and will limit opportunities and production

Royal? I too have been burned by him, but with so many question marks at WR...playing against a high power offense with a weak defense...means they'll be playing catch up...and Royal usually produces in September...

Royal? I too have been burned by him, but with so many question marks at WR...playing against a high power offense with a weak defense...means they'll be playing catch up...and Royal usually produces in September...

It's also looking like Royal will be the top receiver for Chicago this week. I picked him up specifically as a short term investment until the rest of Chicago's WR corp gets healthy but I'm also nervous about playing him because, well, he's Eddie Royal. For me he would be WR3 over Vincent Jackson. Jackson is definitely the safer bet but if Royal is going to blow up, I suspect this is the week he'll do it.