[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Headsets in NE

Dont Rookie Me........

This. I'm just a fan and I know that when this happens they take the home teams headsets until the issue is resolved. Why would anyone do this on purpose? Anyone claiming this happened on purpose is a butthurt Steelers fan

Except the part I read that as soon as NFL folks made it to Pitt's sidelines, they self corrected. As soon as they walked away again, it went to the radio broadcast. Someone was f'n with them and that's the sad part.

Except the part I read that as soon as NFL folks made it to Pitt's sidelines, they self corrected. As soon as they walked away again, it went to the radio broadcast. Someone was f'n with them and that's the sad part.

ESPN has not been able to confirm ... sounds like something a NE hater would make up to me Edited by Grits and Shins

yes, it's all one big conspiracy...the pats let blount - pun intended - go to (actually sent him to infiltrate) PIT last year during FA to become buddies w/bell, all as part of the scheme to get snagged smokin' a little Josh Gordon...BB even rolled the joint, i'm told from some "sources" at a major network... :rofl:

well lets not forget....when blount was there he also put the hook into martavis bryant...prior to that bryant had never smoked in his entire life.....now the pats are ruining lives....

as some have already mentioned...it would be pretty dumb to run some sort of interference here seeing has how the pats are under a microscope.....but we have confirmation that they didnt from the league....but as usual the damage is done once you put something out in the media and the sheep mentality takes over......i went to the game thursday night and i went into work late friday....walking by a rams fan he says "man you guys cant win without doing something huh"? so i laughed and said "you have to be kidding me"....he even went off and talked about how we taped his rams practices and thats how ty law jumped a route and we got fined for it.....you cant make this stuff up.....

its mind boggling....i mean you start breaking some of this stuff down...the accusations of scriped play sheets being taken from the visitors locker room.....so you mean to tell me teams are going out to warm up and leaving locker rooms unattended, or locked, and people are going into them? who would leave the locker room unattended anyway? without a team employee guarding them? theres millions in jewelry and prob some decent cash laying around in there......people hear things and never stop to think how ridiculous it all is

It could very well be, and obviously likely was, a legitimate technical issue ... but at this point the Pats are going to catch flack for

everything. And they should....its not like they didn't create all this over the years.

This.

It is unlikely that the Pats did anything, but they totally deserve the suspicion.

well lets not forget....when blount was there he also put the hook into martavis bryant...prior to that bryant had never smoked in his entire life.....now the pats are ruining lives....

as some have already mentioned...it would be pretty dumb to run some sort of interference here seeing has how the pats are under a microscope.....but we have confirmation that they didnt from the league....but as usual the damage is done once you put something out in the media and the sheep mentality takes over......i went to the game thursday night and i went into work late friday....walking by a rams fan he says "man you guys cant win without doing something huh"? so i laughed and said "you have to be kidding me"....he even went off and talked about how we taped his rams practices and thats how ty law jumped a route and we got fined for it.....you cant make this stuff up.....

its mind boggling....i mean you start breaking some of this stuff down...the accusations of scriped play sheets being taken from the visitors locker room.....so you mean to tell me teams are going out to warm up and leaving locker rooms unattended, or locked, and people are going into them? who would leave the locker room unattended anyway? without a team employee guarding them? theres millions in jewelry and prob some decent cash laying around in there......people hear things and never stop to think how ridiculous it all is

What do you mean by this

but we have confirmation that they didnt from the league

I missed that story, only thing we know is the NFL handles the equipment and there was interference on the headsets of the Steelers. Did somebody prove the Pats had nothing to do with it?

Maybe its just coincidental but we don't really know what happened other the rain played a part, the equipment or cables getting wet.

NE haters will hate ... and I am sure it was Belichick's fault that it was raining

classic apologist response.

How about

"everyone does it"

"there's no irrefutable evidence"

"they would have won anyway"

and any other B.S. response to a team's persistent cheating for over a decade.

How about

"everyone does it"

LOL ... I am soooo not a New England fan, in fact I fall more in the camp of a New England hater.

But I think it is silly to think every bad thing that happens to a NE opponent is the result of NE cheating. Conspiracy theorists at their best.

• Like 1

How about

"everyone does it"

there were alot of coaches who stated "everyone does it" in regards to taping hand signals....most recent, last week, mike shanahan....and there were other superbowl winning coaches who agreed.....and in the end...its hand signals....think about it for a few minutes

"theres no irrefutable evidence"....well....there isnt....the nfl was supposedly tipped off...yet still never measured pressure with a gauge and didnt record them...they hand tested and approved the balls....i mean....think about that for a few minutes

"they would have won anyway"...find me an indianapolis colt, aside from a drugged out jim irsay, that says otherwise....