[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too much for Lamar Miller?

KingDingAling

I'm in a 12 man standard league. I was offered Lamar Miller for Alfred Morris and Martellus Bennett. I think I could squeeze out Christine Michaels from him. Should I do the trade either way? I'll help you guys out as well.

QB: Tony Romo

RB: Matt Forte. Arian Foster*, Alfred Morris

WR: Demariyus Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Ty Montgomery, James Jones, Leonard Hankerson

TE: Martellus Bennett, Jordan Cameron, Richard Rodgers

Thanks in advance!

Whats the full trade? your sending Morris and another piece or two for Miller? If so Bennett is too much. I see if he would accept Morris and Jones. Then if you can stomach it Cameron. I dont think i would send 3 peices unless your eyeing a WW gem...

Whats the full trade? your sending Morris and another piece or two for Miller? If so Bennett is too much. I see if he would accept Morris and Jones. Then if you can stomach it Cameron. I dont think i would send 3 peices unless your eyeing a WW gem...

Yea. I can't include Bennett. I'm just worried that Alfreds stock will collapse behind the Redskins offense with Kirk at the helm. There's no one on my WW really worth getting. What type of package would you put together for Miller based on my team? He also has Jarvis Landy, DeAngelo Williams, Cody Latimer, Vernon Davis, Christine Michael and David Johnson on his bench.

If there are options out there for TE then I might sell him on the upside of Cameron in a new offense with a better qb than he could ever previously dream of having... I can see myself giving up 2 for 1 on that trade to have the comfort of Miller. Other than that, the only players you listed that I like are Jarvis landry. If you start 3 wrs I can actually see a scenario where i might let bennett walk for Miller and Landry