[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

scrolling the free agent market

Hellobored

I'm in need of some 2rb depth

my current rbs in this 12 team ppr league:

D. Murray

J. Hill

D. Johnson Jr

The format is 2wr 2rb 1flex 1te

My bench is wr heavy

Brian quick

Dorial green-Beckham

Charles Johnson

Nelson aghorlor

Owen Daniels-backup te

I need more rbc depth.

Free agents include

B Cunningham

D Lewis

Matt Jones

Ryan Matthews

David Johnson

Knowles Davis

Which moves do I make

You mean Knile Davis? Because I would pick him up based on the principle of a handcuff but Dion Lewis is where I would go, especially in a PPR he will have a lot of touches, I had him and didn't play him this week in favor of Markus Wheaton at Flex...instead of 15 points from Lewis, I got like 9...

I'm just saying it helps to have the depth

Based off of last year I do. Quick was the number one before getting hurt. Kendall Wright will probably lead in targets this year being the saavy vet and pretty solid, with Green Beckham learning and picking up steam. If your digging or Dorial far be it for me to change your mind. But I would drop one of those 2 for him for sure.

I would drop Drop Dorial for R. Matthews, but I wouldn't drop Duke Johnson at this point. The Browns do not seem to be high on Crowell, so there is the chance Duke takes on a lead role early...assuming he stays healthy...which I appreciate could be a huge assumption knowing Duke's past. I like the idea of picking up Knile, but then you are waiting on an injury that may never happen. I say hold onto the guy that is in line to get some work right away.

On another note...the whole autocorrect thing was hilarious. I actually had this happen to me in a previous post. When I looked back at this post, I was trying to figure out who I meant when I wrote spam was available on the waiver wire. Thanks for the good laugh!