[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is my Fantasy Team/ need help with FA.

Hello, This is my first time in a FF league so please help me in rating my team and tweaking my options. I need a solid flex option. The rules do not include Points per reception and its a 12 team, 4 playoff teams in the last two weeks. I will admit, I was somewhat biased for the Cardinals when drafting.

QB: Aaron Rodgers(GB), Carson Palmer(ARI)

HB: Eddie Lacie(GB), DeAngelo Williams(Pitt)

WR: DeSean Jackson(WASH), John Brown(ARI), Julian Edelman(NE)

TE: Jason Witten(DAL) , Vernon Davis(SF)

FLEX: Allen Hurn: (JAX) , Dorial Green Beckham, Michael Floyd, LeGerret Blount

K: Steven H. (Sea)

Team: ARIZONA Def/ST

What I am trying to do is find the perfect balance of bench players/ flex options and backup defense. Also considering trading/releasing Floyd. Right now, I can't decide if I should pick up Devante Parker as a later option.

You are gonna need to find another rb. Or maybe two. You should look for a trade with someone. Consider dropping Palmer if you can and pick up Parker. Than offer someone a trade for a decent rb 2 or low end rb1. I can't trust Blount all the time so you need depth. And you don't really need two defenses. U can stream. But you really need some help at rb when bell gets back because Williams will be useless basically. Or if u want Palmer u can drop the te or just use your depth at wr and te to make a trade.