[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help! high first week performers Free Agents, anyone worth jumping on?

drakester99

Are you sure they are FA and not waiver pick ups? Stay far away from the NYG backfield as that will be a full blown RBBC. If it is FA and you can get both, give up Mason & Vereen for Woodhead and Sankey. If it is waivers and you have to prioritize your pickups, I would go with Woodhead first. He will likely post more consistent numbers which will be important for your RB2. Also he handcuffs Gordon in case he gets put in the dog house during the season.

I like AoDay's take, I think Sankey and Woodhead could be good pick ups.. both are viable flex guys weekly until they prove wrong. But it would be hard to play Woodhead and Gordon at the same time, perhaps spot starts although are you ever benching Gordon to play Woodhead? most likely not... Sankey on the other hand should be owned since he is the starter.. I'm targeting Sankey first then you probably could drop either Mason or Vereen. I hate NYG Coughlin's RB choices he clearly is nuts, Jennings did not fumble he was down by contact but yep he essentially benched him for Williams who was largely ineffective (as usual) and Vereen looked lost in that offense.. I just don't like that situation as much as I like Vereen and his talent I'm just wondering when is it safe to start him?

Upside of Woodhead makes him worth getting/keeping same with Sankey and you already have Cobb in case that changes... cast off most likely Vereen based on uncertainty of the team being able to use him properly or establish some consistency at RB.