[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ari D.Johnson or Den R.Hillman I have WW#1 need RB help?

IrishPride

Since you have 3 starting RB's already I think you should go with the upside pick which is D. Johnson IMO. As of now news on CJ Anderson is a sprained toe that isn't serious. I may be wrong but I doubt Hillman is going to take the starting job away after 1 tough week against a really good defense. We all know what Chris Johnson is at this point and he has only been in Arizona a couple weeks. I'd use the waiver pick on D. Johnson.

Hillman, D.Johnson will be worked in with CJ2K which you'll have to wait for him to get ding'd or do something horrible to lose touches which is unlikely to happen, I just see Hillman as a more weekly contributor regardless if CJ starts or not plus if his ailments hamper his ability to stay on the field Hillman is the immediate backup needed.. I give Hillman the edge because he is the RB2, D.Johnson was immediately relegated to RB3 behind CJ2k, I like D.Johnson I just see the waters much more murky.. like the upside of Johnson, like Hillman's ability to be on the field even when CJ is healthy although he may be just as limited as Johnson.

If you think D.Johnson can carve more opportunities then maybe he's the guy to stash until later in the year but later in the year will also include Ellington coming back.