[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Trade

och2727

I was offered Brees, for Manning. I would be receiving Brees. I stole Brady in late rounds, so this is a WK 4 fill in with a trade for WR/TE in the future. I am concerned Manning's stock may drop as the weeks go on and that he won't make an entire season. Should I take this trade, will Manning or Brees provide a better bargaining chip in the future? Help would be nice! :D

QB's are not very good bargaining chips (usually) unless it's a two QB starting (or superflex league).. Manning's stock is low and could continue to fall as his fantasy football woes go back to last year (10 TD's in the last 8 played.. ouch.) Brees is an upgrade at this point. I'd dump Manning for Brees 9 out of 10 times.

Edited by robotpimp

Do it. I stayed far and away from all Broncos players this year when I heard that Manning lost feeling in his fingers. I feel like that's pretty important especially for deep throws and it definitely showed last night as I don't even recall him throwing further than 10 yards. He also consistently overthrew his receivers which is probably attributable to his surgery and loss of feeling (just try throwing a football without a strong grip on the laces).