[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Peterson for C Hyde?

Shorttynaz

Team is in my signature. Peterson owner has a boner for Hyde. He asked if I have any interest in moving Hyde - my response "depends what he brings in return". He asked if I had any interest in AP or Murray - make an offer if I do.

Peterson for

Hyde & his pick of Vjax, LFitz, or P Garcon.

Too much & stick with what I got or submit the offer?

lol, I'd take AP all day.. the Vikes did put up a clunker and Zimmer did talk today about abandoning running Peterson later in the game mainly because the whole team was a wreck starting with the o-line and Bridgwater being a little rattled with that said it wasn't anything they weren't prepared for according to him but he said they will be ready for next weeks game and make the appropriate adjustments.. I'm starting AP with confidence and once Sullivan comes back the o-line will be even better. As much as I liked watching Hyde rip apart the Vikes Defense (and hate it because I'm in MN, but have him on my team and AP), I'm not starting Hyde over AP ever (ok MIN's bye week, you got me). not too much.. I'd submit.

When Matthews stole that TD and Sproles was in for all the 3rd downs it made me a little nervous that it's going to be too much of a shared role.. Tom Coughlin Jr in Philly or something. I don't know if I'm taking Murray over Hyde, Bush will continue to get hurt and Hyde can play all downs.. Murray whether he can handle lion share or not won't get it.