[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I cut Daniels for Eifert?

BrooklynKid

So after watching Peyton... I kind of lost hope on Daniels maybe producing a bit of what Thomas did.. and Eifert is a free agent in my league... considering going after him.. only problem is I may be taking a risk on cutting Daniels if someone ahead of me uses their waiver on Eifert. I also have Antonio Gates waiting for now. Ladarius Green is also a free agent... should I maybe go after him?

Also.. do you think I should cut DeVante Parker? I want to make a free agency move like bring in Lockett, or Karlos Williams?

Owen was blocking more than running routes at this point its not even totally Manning's fault, Ravens are damn good defense and that o-line in Denver stunk, I'm selling on Owen until they figure out how to protect the QB.. even the running game was pretty lackluster if I remember right. Eifert is worth owning.. I think I like Green a little more because of his speed and size.. either one is good, dumping Owen for now is probably safe I cannot see anyone picking him up unless something drastically changes in Den.

Lockett is really intriguing if your league allows return TD's to count to the player but playing Lockett as a WR I don't know if it makes much sense.. he's probably is more valuable than Parker at this point.. B.Coleman, MonCrief even P.Harvin are probably worth more than Parker/K.Williams

Lol. Dude in my main local hung on to Daniels last week and dropped Eifert for Dan Bailey. He didn't draft a kicker. I can still hear him screaming 2 days later.

Eifert >> Daniels. I'd do it in a minute!

But my issue is whether Eifert is gonna even fall to me..

what do you think about Gates still being decent?