[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore or Ivory wk 2 thoughts?

awesomebench

1 pt per 10 yrs, plus tds 6:

Lacy, gore, ivory...pick 2.

Gore making me nervous, but its only week 1

Also: mike evans, b.marshal, l.fitzgerald...pick 2

Lost dez. :(

If i play ivory, i hate playing an RB and WR from same team. All thoughts welcome. Ive been out of leagues for few years, got dragged back in with 3 days to prep. Im a little rusty

RB: Lacy(obviously) and Ivory. Colts run d isn't particularly scary and Ivory showed in week 1 he'd be handling a bulk of the carries while Gore was shaken up and splitting time with Josh Robinson, plus the Jets run D is very good.

WR:Mike Evans(If he starts, if not I think the choice has been made) and Fitz. The Marshall vs Fitz was tough, but as a Sammy Watkins owner in a couple of leagues I watched him get COMPLETELY shut down vs Vontae Davis and really don't want that to happen to Marshall. I think Marshall is going to be your number 2 for most games this year, but with Davis on him this week I'd go with Fitz.