[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ, Dunbar or K. Williams rest of season?

squirrelmastr21

dunbar is the only one who looks to have a role on the field going forward. johnson will sit when ellington returns (and the other johnson may pass him) and karlos will only be a factor if shady goes down (despite his nice week 1). with the absence of dez and some reception points, i'd go dunbar.

dunbar is the only one who looks to have a role on the field going forward. johnson will sit when ellington returns (and the other johnson may pass him) and karlos will only be a factor if shady goes down (despite his nice week 1). with the absence of dez and some reception points, i'd go dunbar.

Well Chris Johnson got picked up.

So who has the most upside? Dunbar or Williams?

Dunbar has a role but is 2 injuries away from stardom with Randle and McFadden and maybe Christine Michael.

Karlos Williams is 1 injury away from stardom but doesn't have a clear role.

Well Chris Johnson got picked up.

So who has the most upside? Dunbar or Williams?

Dunbar has a role but is 2 injuries away from stardom with Randle and McFadden and maybe Christine Michael.

Karlos Williams is 1 injury away from stardom but doesn't have a clear role.

You can look at it like that but Dunbar is the most effective RB behind two guys that share the starting role, also he's more likely to see both guys with a horrible history of injuries to go down before a relatively healthy Shady (minus last year).. you need to account for the Dallas o-line is able to block and has a QB that is competent in getting the guy the ball.. this is not BUF's MO, they can rely on their defense but really your trusting that a backup RB on the Bills will be effective on that team? from time to time if Karlos is in perhaps effective but it's a lot more risky.. I could be totally wrong but from a 23,993 foot view I think I'm betting on a Dallas player situation over BUF, just say'n.

Edited by robotpimp

You can look at it like that but Dunbar is the most effective RB behind two guys that share the starting role, also he's more likely to see both guys with a horrible history of injuries to go down before a relatively healthy Shady (minus last year).. you need to account for the Dallas o-line is able to block and has a QB that is competent in getting the guy the ball.. this is not BUF's MO, they can rely on their defense but really your trusting that a backup RB on the Bills will be effective on that team? from time to time if Karlos is in perhaps effective but it's a lot more risky.. I could be totally wrong but from a 23,993 foot view I think I'm betting on a Dallas player situation over BUF, just say'n.

I see Dunbar being the pass-catching (3rd down back). If it's an obvious pass situation he will be on the field no doubt. But how can you bank on that? What if they lead the entire game? They will ride Randle and McFadden.