[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 out of these 4 this week - DT, Calvin, K.Allen, J.Matthews?

Derek2023

Sure you cant start all 4? lol Nice set of receivers i would try to trade 1 of them

Calvin and DT should have a comeback game from last week, and you cant really sit those 2 guys they can easily put up 100 yds 2 tds. Its a coin flip with Allen and Matthews

I think it may be another shootout with Eagles and Dallas and they might be throwing it a lot. and Bradford looked like he was loving some Matthews.

It can go either way its a tough decision

Sure you cant start all 4? lol Nice set of receivers i would try to trade 1 of them

Calvin and DT should have a comeback game from last week, and you cant really sit those 2 guys they can easily put up 100 yds 2 tds. Its a coin flip with Allen and Matthews

I think it may be another shootout with Eagles and Dallas and they might be throwing it a lot. and Bradford looked like he was loving some Matthews.

It can go either way its a tough decision

Keenan Allen was peppered Sunday w/ 15 receptions on 17 targets - tough to watch that happen on the bench!

I'd sit Allen. You have to start Johnson & Thomas.

But seriously... nice set of WRs

I don't trust Allen doing what he did again... But I believe Eagles & Cowboys is going to be a good match for both sides, offensively & for fantasy purposes, so I'd take my shot with Matthews.

I don't trust Allen doing what he did again...

I totally trust Allen to do what he did again - and again - and again. Everything that was out there on Allen in the pre-season was this year will be nothing like last year, and will be a better campaign than his rookie season. 1 game and 15 receptions later... Yeah - I don't see how you can sit this guy.

You do have a nice set of WR's, but seriously - your best bet would be to trade someone for an upgrade somewhere else. I'd probably recommend shopping Megatron for a RB1 / 2. I have Allen - so I'm biased, but no way am I sitting this kid. Matthews as well - he was Bradfords favorite target - I think he had 10 catches. DT - there's more mouths to feed there in Denver (nothing like it once was) but I like his chances to succeed better than Megatron. Megatron is (what I see) becoming the #2 behind Golden Tate. Detroit also has a badass ground game with 3 quality pass catchers and a big badass TE in Ebron.

Hard to say this - but I'd almost sit Megatron. Before I do - I'd put on my sales shoes and shop him hard before he has another game 'below expectations'.

honda its hard. Matthews and Allen are the two you have to decide between. I'd say Matthews. Eagles have a better run game, but then again they have more targets to spread around. Including RB trio. But I still say its Matthews in the end, I like the eagles offense more.

Edited by ImNotSoIgnorant

I totally trust Allen to do what he did again - and again - and again. Everything that was out there on Allen in the pre-season was this year will be nothing like last year, and will be a better campaign than his rookie season. 1 game and 15 receptions later... Yeah - I don't see how you can sit this guy.

You do have a nice set of WR's, but seriously - your best bet would be to trade someone for an upgrade somewhere else. I'd probably recommend shopping Megatron for a RB1 / 2. I have Allen - so I'm biased, but no way am I sitting this kid. Matthews as well - he was Bradfords favorite target - I think he had 10 catches. DT - there's more mouths to feed there in Denver (nothing like it once was) but I like his chances to succeed better than Megatron. Megatron is (what I see) becoming the #2 behind Golden Tate. Detroit also has a badass ground game with 3 quality pass catchers and a big badass TE in Ebron.

Hard to say this - but I'd almost sit Megatron. Before I do - I'd put on my sales shoes and shop him hard before he has another game 'below expectations'.

If you can get rid of a WR for a RB1, that would definitely be the better way to go, so I agree with this.

But I don't doubt Allen, he is amazing, but Rivers has options in every position... IDK, I have trust issues with him since I had him last year lol.

These are my thoughts exactly before I posted this

Edited by Derek2023