[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Dez or stash?

dusteddxx

Ellington is banged up. Saying could miss 2-4 weeks. Better stash him. Thats what Im doing unless the right offer comes. But its hard when he is going to miss 5+ weeks

Do you think I need to improve or just ride it out? i lost week 1 due to serious lack of play from these guys!

P manning

Newton

D Murray

Ingram

Gio

Hillman

CJ2K

Dez

Cruz

Stevie J

T Williams

B Marshall

Olsen

Allen

Ravens

Bailey

Edited by dusteddxx

From what I've read it seems like Bryant is out minimum 6 weeks, will most likely be closer to 8 weeks. If you feel as though you can stash him and still be competitive he will give you a nice boost for the end of the season once he's back.

I would not move him for Ellington because he is just as much of an injury risk. Maybe Cooks, but i would shop him around and see if you can get something more. Dez is a top 5 WR when healthy

Just gonna be hard to find a good player now when hes gonna be on the bench for 6-8 weeks. Maybe try and stretch it out a few weeks if you cant get any hits. Maybe someone will want to make a push closer to his return date. I just think its gonna be hard to get someone worth a healthy Dez when hes gonna be out almost 2 months