[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Answering Your Questions

hanzsolo

Got some time to answer questions...answer my question first then post one of your own:

Who should I start in my FLEX this week (.5ppr) and why. My starting rb's are Charles and Hill, starting wr's are keenan allen and edelman....

Joseph Randle vs PHI

Lamar Miller vs JAX
Rueben Randle vs ATL

James Jones vs SEA
Terrance Williams vs PHI

Thanks for the help and let your questions fly!

Lamar Miller for sure.. look for him to increase his production.

I like Lamar over Randle because Lamar is the only show in town at the moment no shared backfield (if I remember correctly).

R.Randle can't be relied upon for any consistency, Jones vs Seattle not ideal, T.Williams is viable as the new WR1 but hasn't really put up WR1 numbers or gotten himself in the game to prove he can handle even getting 75% what Dez did weekly.. I think his matchup this week is nice, regardless I like Miller the most hands down.

My only questions with Mariota as an option for playing as my second QB I'm having a hard time finding a reason to start him over Bradford but given the lack of opportunities and success last week nothing convinces me that the chip offense and Bradford abilities make him worthwhile to exceed what Foles could do (300+ and 2TD's passing weekly).. my goal is to play Bradford at least one more week or go with some upside of Mariota maybe not throwing 4 td's but increasing his passing attempts and yardage with possibly 2 TD's?? is that too lofty for the rook? PM me the response if you so choose.. and we can talk deeper also about your Flex dilemma..

Edited by robotpimp
  • Like 1

I like Lamar over Randle because Lamar is the only show in town at the moment no shared backfield (if I remember correctly).

R.Randle can't be relied upon for any consistency, Jones vs Seattle not ideal, T.Williams is viable as the new WR1 but hasn't really put up WR1 numbers or gotten himself in the game to prove he can handle even getting 75% what Dez did weekly.. I think his matchup this week is nice, regardless I like Miller the most hands down.

My only questions with Mariota as an option for playing as my second QB I'm having a hard time finding a reason to start him over Bradford but given the lack of opportunities and success last week nothing convinces me that the chip offense and Bradford abilities make him worthwhile to exceed what Foles could do (300+ and 2TD's passing weekly).. my goal is to play Bradford at least one more week or go with some upside of Mariota maybe not throwing 4 td's but increasing his passing attempts and yardage with possibly 2 TD's?? is that too lofty for the rook? PM me the response if you so choose.. and we can talk deeper also about your Flex dilemma..

I would go with Bradford....I have him in a 10man league and was thinking about dropping him for Carson Palmer, but I think Bradford has a big upside. Consider this, it was his first game in 2 years and after a shaky start he looked solid in the 2nd half. Passed for over 330 yards I believe. Also, I'm not buying into the Mariota hype quite yet. Stick with Bradford

• Like 1

I would go with Bradford....I have him in a 10man league and was thinking about dropping him for Carson Palmer, but I think Bradford has a big upside. Consider this, it was his first game in 2 years and after a shaky start he looked solid in the 2nd half. Passed for over 330 yards I believe. Also, I'm not buying into the Mariota hype quite yet. Stick with Bradford

Correct all wasn't lost with Bradford just not 100% sold on him yet.. Foles to me was more of a natural fit in that offense perhaps I'm the only one who thinks that.. What I do and did like about Bradford that I remember when he came out was the quick release (elite QB's typically have not that he is) and arm strength.. throws hard decisive passes.. if he improves one passing TD more and a few deep pass attempts per game I'm more convinced.