[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Replace DeSean Jackson (WR3) with whom...?

shredder1

Need to replace DeSean Jackson at my WR3 slot with whom?

I have Eddie Royal inserted in that position now, but who do you valued higher these next couple of weeks, if anyone? Please rank for this week:

Allen Hurns vs. MIA

Cole Beasley @PHI

Donte Montcrief vs. NYJ

Nate Washington @ CAR

Percy Harvin vs. NE

looks like AJ will probably get Revis island or I guess Cromartie if TY can't go Moncrief will get that latter of the two.. I'm luke warm but like Hurns, Beasley.. I'd tread even lighter on starting Washington and Harvin until their targets/snaps become more of a weekly trend.

Moncrief has the hardest opponent I like him the most but I guess the easiest opponent would be Beasley's opposition with his upside I think he could be a flexWR3 consideration. Moncrief is risky because of the matchup since it's WR3 if you want a risk upside I'd try Moncrief (if TY is confirmed out), then a safer bet would be Beasley in the slot possibly Hurns.

• Like 1