[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help a newbie out with her quarterbacks!

footballnewb

I am TOTALLY new to all this but of course instantly became obsessed. I am trying to figure out which Quarterback to start this week and Im at a total loss. I would love some insight.

I have Eli Manning, Matt Stafford, and Carson Palmer. Last week I chose Stafford over Manning(despite the computer telling me not to) and it went really well. This week I also picked up Carson Palmer (just cause I heard a lot of hub bub) and now I have NO idea who to choose.

What would you do?

Well Hun, it depends on the matchup, Stafford is the SAFEST play out of the 3, Eli has the most UPSIDE if he can get into a Rythem with anyone aside of ODB since Parker and Randle don't really show up when needed(I'm a Giants fan I know the pain of not having Victor) and Palmer is a hit or miss, yes CJ2K showed up when Ellington went down but the defense was already tired and on edge about the run, this week could be different

I would start Stafford, I also would be worried that you have 3 QB's in your bench, unless you have a stellar lineup and don't need that much depth I would try and trade one of them or drop and play the waiver wire for the rest of your team to have backups incase of injury

Hope that helped<3

Here's the thing about them 3, you never really know what you're going to get from them, especially Eli (which is sad because he is probably the best with the best options of those three). If I had to chose 1, I would go with Stafford, he is the safest play. They all have pretty decent match-ups, but I think Stafford is the way to go here. And when all else fails, go with your gut. Don't ever listen to what the computer says.

I would start Palmer, he's a great fantasy option when healthy. I don't think the loss of Ellington is going to make a big difference vs the CHI this week and Fitz & Brown looked on point in week 1.

Drop Eli, he's the best real life QB of the 3 but a terrible fantasy option due to his inconsistency and turnovers.

Stafford really isn't that great of a qb in both fantasy and real life... he only ever had 1 or 2 good years where he reached 5k passing yards which was simply due to the volume of passes he through. In reality he has a pretty low qbr. I would hold onto him over Eli though since he probably has the best weapons around him compared to Palmer or Manning, with Tate, Megatron, Abdullah, and Bell.

Chi-town gave up 4 TD's last week - nice for Palmer to continue

ATL gave up 330+ passing yards vs Philly = nice for Eli

MN vs DET = ? maybe MN shows up maybe not, maybe Stafford and DET shows up maybe not..

I think I like Palmer the best.. I think Chi-town is not very good, Palmer is an incredible noodle-armed statue that can still get it done weekly, they love to pass.. my vote is Palmer.