[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade for Phillip Rivers

BeardedGiants

My QB slot is very very weak compared to the rest of my leauge. start (cam Newton), Bench (Winston).. i may drop winston for the best QB on FA list which is Fitsgerald.. I need help in propsing a trade to another team that has Phillip Rivers as his bench QB.. here is his team

QB:D. Brees.. WR:D Thomas, A. Johnson, T. Smith.. RB: L. Miller, D. McFadden TE: Witten

Bench QB: River, T. Taylor, Alex Smith.. WR:G. Jennings, Marqise Lee.. RB: Theo Reddick, Devonta Freeman.. TE:Jacob Tamme, Owen Daniels, Jordan Cameron..

I am wanting to initially put up a 2 for 1 deal for Rivers, I have Sankey, and Coleman.. nothing really strong on my WR side of the team...but i do want to keep a dependable back up RB.. possibly offer the best bench WR i have now, there are some decent replacments on the FA list. would like to propose this trade ASAP, a few other guys in the league are eyeing Rivers

I would rather have Stewart personally - look at dude's schedule - especially with no real competition. Problem with him is health.

Does he need a TE? Maybe you can offer up ASJ - you're never going to start him having Gronk. If he doesn't bite - see if he will for someone like Coleman as a throw in?

• Like 1

he has a total of 4 tight ends.. and 4 QBs... why he drafted like that, I have no idea.. Others where suggesting Stewart as well.. if i did that It would have to be Stewart and a one of my low end RBs.. with getting rid of stewart, if he bites.. that will open up artis-payne's spot for me as well. and there are some better prospects for me in the FA line.