[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

myfantasyleague sucks

HowboutthemCowboys

and when youre cruising through FA's you don't have to click on EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY to see who they play this week. Kind of cool huh?

if you go to full free agent listing, you see who they play, along with projected points.

• Like 3

Yeah, I tend to agree, in terms of the rules. MFL can be overwhelming, and if you're league is a simple redraft, there's probably no need to complicate things. A decade ago, MFL was really the only choice for dynasty leagues. Not sure if that's still the case, but I think a lot of us stopped looking at anything else once that determination was made. CBS was over-priced (like double what MFL was), Yahoo was VERY basic with almost no customization options, and everything else pretty much sucked. It's been so long since I've done anything but MFL (except for a family Yahoo league) that I honestly have very little knowledge about what else is out there.

I'm in 15+ leagues, and they're all on MFL. But, in reality, half or more could easily be done on Yahoo or whatever else. Of course, between the multi-league discount, the early bird discount, and the various other discounts I get, I basically pay half price for the 6-7 MFL leagues that I pay for. Not bad, but not free either.

I second that. All I play are pretty simple redraft leagues - about as complicated as they get are PPR or Non-PPR. I play in 4 leagues where we use MFL, 2 leagues where we use ESPN, 1 league where we use Yahoo, and 1 league where it has to be managed via email cause no site can handle it. We asked MFL if they can create something for us that will work and we were told no.

My personal favorite? ESPN. It's free - the mobile app is pretty f'ng good, making waiver claims is straightforward, free agent searching is easy, it just works.

For yearly redrafts - I do not get the big deal for MFL. It's a waste of $70 if you ask me. Big f'ng deal - we get to customize a home page that 'looks cool'. Too bad there's not a mobile app that's worth a damn. The one that's out there in the google play store blows. As for the website, every time I try to log into a league and see who the list of free agents are, it's different than the 3 other leagues I play in. Try to make a waiver claim - yeah that takes 15 minutes.

All in all - for the yearly redraft leagues I play in - MFL is a waste of money - and I don't want to let it dictate what leagues I join next season, but it will. I'll probably drop out of every league that uses MFL mainly for that reason. It's no bueno..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Seriously. Why is it so effin impossible to find the GD transaction activity? I wanna see who other managers dropped. I don't care about the list of available players, I wanna see who was dropped and who was picked up.

So over MFL - will unfortunately NOT be back in any of these redraft huddle leagues if they're staying with MFL. Waste of $70 where ESPN or Yahoo can do the exact same thing BETTER - and free!!

I've used MFL for the majority of my leagues since it came around about 17 years ago. I personally prefer it over any other and I have played on every other kind. Don't understand the problems with it but I'd guess it comes from not understanding how to use it? If I had my preference, I'd like all my leagues there.

• Like 2

I've used MFL for the majority of my leagues since it came around about 17 years ago. I personally prefer it over any other and I have played on every other kind. Don't understand the problems with it but I'd guess it comes from not understanding how to use it? If I had my preference, I'd like all my leagues there.

Been using it for well over 10 years and the first year I didn't like it but that was because I didn't know the interface. Once I got the hang of it it's been easy peazy since.

• Like 1