[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Dilemma...tweek my lineup!

315BeardMafia

So, I'm in a 12 team standard scoring league...only difference is we get return TD points for the player. We start (1) QB, (2) RB, (1) RB/WR, (2) WR, (1) FLEX, (1) TE, (1) DEF, and (1) K. I did pretty well last week but left alot of points on the bench. Looking for some input on tweeking my lineup, so if you can help that would be great.

Phillip Rivers

Eddie Lacy, Carlos Hyde, Frank Gore, TJ Yeldon

AJ Green, Vincent Jackson, Amari Cooper, Kendall Wright, James Jones, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Stills

Zach Ertz, Julius Thomas

Ravens, Panthers

Matt Bryant

Also, any trade ideas you have let me know.

Always sit Gore. Lol just a joke. More importantly, why are you carrying 2 defenses? In a 12 man league you can't really afford to waste space, and that's exactly what I believe you're doing. Pick one, trade someone who is desperate for a defense or drop the other. Check your FA and try to find a solid backup QB or more RB's for your bench. I don't put a lot of stock in Gore, personally. But you definitely don't need 2 defenses. I'd also REALLY consider tossing one of the TE. Shouldn't need two, regardless of the fact that last week TE position blew up. If you have Ertz just until Orange Julius comes back, then I'm okay with that I suppose. Brilliant player, but terrible team, I wouldn't ride him on the bench long into the season if he is injured for a prolonged period of time. (Haven't checked on him, I don't personally know). Best of luck to you.

Edited by risethewake