[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Line-up HELP

gballi15

Can't decide who to play because my WR are so weak. I am trying to trade up, but I can't get anybody to bite so far.

In my league, I can play a max of 3 RB; which is they I am leaning. I pretty much already have Charles and Hyde locked in. The options I have if I play 3 RB is either play 1 WR and 1 TE, or 2 TE.

Questions are: who fills that 3rd spot (I currently have an offer out that would give McCoy and get Calvin)? And, who else do I play? Standard Scoring; Rush/Receiving TD=6 pts.

Bonus round: This is probably a dumb question, but do I play Ryan vs NYG, or Mariota vs. Clev? Pass TD=5 pts

I know this is long, but I really appreciate the help y'all!

Edited by gballi15

Charles, Hyde and Shady, Cooper, Olsen.

Olsen will bounce back, they need him in the passing game..

Cooper's matchup isn't ideal but Floyd can't be trusted yet he just returned from injury, T.Smith could be a decent play but I like Cooper's upside (don't like the matchup), Smith is safer but limited production-wise as he's tied to Kaep's ability to find him downfield.

Moncrief taking over for TY means he gets Revis, I like his opportunity to start but its too risky unless you think he can have success vs Revis I don't know if I advise starting him. Cooper = risky play but good opportunity to get some decent targets, T.Smith Safer play but limited ceiling, D.Allen marginal start as well (TD reliant, limited yards)..