[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Trade- Dez Bryant injury

emb263

Standard scoring yahoo league. Two Flex positions (R/W & R/W/T) 12 man league. 17 roster spots. No IR. Current WRs- Brandin Cooks, Dez Bryant, Nelson Algoholor, Devin Funchess, Allen Hurns.

Current RBs- Matt Forte, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle, Danny Woodhead, Alfred Blue, and Arian Foster.

What do you think about this trade?

I get: Demaryius Thomas, John Brown, Devonta Freeman

other team gets: Brandin Cooks, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle.

What do you think?

I have good depth at rb, but it will go away quickly with this trade. Banking on Foster coming back soon.

I like the trade, for a standard scoring league the guys you are sending slightly give him the advantage in the trade but you have RB depth to give with Foster hopefully coming back soon I think you'll be fine, Getting DT and John brown is very good J.Brown is a low end WR2 maybe flex guy but for sure fantasy relevant especially in a 12 team league.. With Dez, DT, Forte and Foster it could be a bright future but it's risky.. that's what wins though. Hopefully Algoholor starts chipping in soon (get it, 'chipping in').. I think he will be solid mid season once Bradford and the new cast are on the same page down the stretch Philly could be a tough offensive team.

• Like 1

yeah man no prb, anytime..I think your initial thought was the same with the trade, Cooks, Randle, morris is a lot to give in a trade, and risky but getting DT, J.brown and Freeman is enough.. you're clearly giving up a lot you could ask for more back to you but your goal is upgrade WR1 (elite).. you could just do Cooks/Randle for DT if he complains change it to Cooks / Morris.. scrap the 2 coming back and giving up both RB's. DT for Cooks and a RB2 is more than fair.

Edited by robotpimp

I don't like that trade for you. Brandin Cooks is primed for a MONSTER season and Randle is also in line for a top 20 RB reason. DT is a stud without a doubt but I think you're giving too much. Cooks + Randle/Morris for DT would be where I'd stand pat, any more than that and it's not beneficial to you.

Edited by P2Nation21