[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Demaryius Thomas

Basket018

my team

WR: Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas, Kennan Allen, Davante Adams, Torrey Smith

RB: Frank Gore, JStew, CJ Spiller, DeAngelo Williams, Duke Johnson, CJ2k
Im thinking of swapping out Duke for Dunbar with Dez injury should get looks with it being a PPR league
But im also thinking of trading away a receiver for a more reliable RB1. I have interest from owners who have: AP, Lacy, Bell, Charles
Which should i go after and should i just trade 1 for 1 or should i add one of my rbs and one of his wrs?
Kinda stumped on who to ask for
Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Guest Sir Nose

I think you can do an even swap if you put up DT, and target either Bell or Lacy

Evan swap for sure, but aim higher than Bell, who's going to lose touches to Abdullah. Lacy or Charles.

Team 1

Wr: Megatron, John Brown, Mike Wallace, Maclin, Terrance Williams, Kenny Stills, AllenHurns

Rb: Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde, Lev'on Bell, Woodhead, Vereen

I could offer DT, and either Jstew/Gore for Bell and one of his wrs either Maclin, or Williams

Team 2

Wr: Alshon Jeffery, Andre Johnson, Vjack, Larry Fitz, Michael Floyd

Rb: Lacy, Demarco Murray, Morris, Jennings, Matthews, Sims

i could offer DT and a rb for Lacy and jennings

which should i go after more

Edited by Basket018

Who would you pick over the other? Im leaning towards Bell. But I also have Brown and Miller and that be 3 from the same team with same bye week. I might try and trade for a Tight End then

I'd pick Bell. Miller isn't really that big of a factor because you aren't going to start him as long as you start Brown, you have no reason to, unless y'all have to start a TE each week. In which case I would trade him along with DT and keep the depth at your RB to either drop or trade for another TE.

how again is DT even trade for Bell? Bell is worth more if he wasn't he would've been drafted after DT or near him.. he went in the top 3 picks almost exclusively.. the owner already ate one week of his suspension, DT is a stud and if you can get Bell I think I'm doing that all day.. I'm 1% worried DeAngelo is thinking he's relevant when Bell comes back. regardless what happens keep us posted on who/what/when/how.. I'm interested on which RB you get.

Guest Sir Nose

its quite fair.. Lacy is a beast. GB needs him and to run since they are without Jordy if they are going to be successful.

You upgrade significantly at RB with one of those top 4 RB's.

Definitely, but I'd go with Bell over Lacy.

Funny...

I was able to keep Antonio on my roster from last year and come draft day I was faced with the decision of drafting Bell, Lacy or Charles. I ended up going for Lacy because 1. I didn't want my fantasy team relying on the Steelers offense to score points (Bell and Brown) 2. With the Jordy injury, I felt Lacy would have the opportunity to run with no legitimate threat behind him & 3. I didn't like the depth at RB behind Charles and them taking snaps away from him.

After week one, I feel pretty good about my choice but watching Charles rack up the PPR points really hurt. And even tho Charles didn't do much on the ground he did have a tough match up against a really tough defense. Personally, I would go after Charles or Lacy even tho I view Bell as the better RB. To that, D. Williams looked really good. Might steal some yards away...

Don't think you can do no wrong with any of those 3 tho.