[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Buyin into Chris Johnson?

byroz

I wonder why Arizona and New Mexico hate the Steelers?

Because there's too many people who jumped on the Cowboys bandwagon when the Cardinals were only in the league for pre-retired players to collect one last paycheck. Some still haven't jumped off.

And - the Steelers tip-toed their way to a superbowl victory that the Cardinals all but had in the bag..

Maybe there are a lot of Rams fans? Though the following map shows Iowans support the Chiefs. So then maybe it's because of Joe Montana and the other 9er castoffs who went to the Chiefs?

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-teams-popular-by-state-2015-9

Chargers are the most popular team in California, not SF who has won SBs, or the Raiders (yeah I know SD fans hate the raiders, and so do SF). And the Bills are the most popular team in NY, hell no. Another flawed fan study based on garbage data. How many NFL fans buy their seats on some web site?

Chargers are the most popular team in California, not SF who has won SBs, or the Raiders (yeah I know SD fans hate the raiders, and so do SF). And the Bills are the most popular team in NY, hell no. Another flawed fan study based on garbage data. How many NFL fans buy their seats on some web site?

Almost as ridiculous as the recent Dick's Sporting Goods claim the the top selling jersey in Wisconsin is for Matt Forte.

• Like 1

No. No I am not buying him. I have been burnt by him too many times in the past. He is dead to me.

I love that Texas hates the Eagles and Pennsylvania hates the Cowboys. So perfect.