[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demaryius Thomas

TDforTebow

I'm not (yet, at least)...Peyton looked like honda the first 7 quarters of the season, but looked like the Peyton we all know and love in the 4th quarter (particularly on that last drive) last night...and, while he did go to Sanders for the TD, DT had some pretty sweet catches along the way, too...like I said, not worried too much at this juncture...

Not worried, I was not happy that the other guys were getting the TDs, but he was gonig to Demaryius non stop on that last drive, he is a beast and will get his TDs. Also helps that I have Peyton, so him getting back into sync and throwing some TDs was a good sign.

Will be interesting to see how the Broncos offense looks for their next game (SNF vs. Lions), does Kubiak continue his mad scientist plan to run the ball a ton (which isn't working) or use his HOF QB who can throw even under the great pressure the Chiefs put on him and win games.

Oh and kick the stupid FG next time, especially after that dumb TO killed the great play you had allowing you to convert.

He is not Brown or Julio....but I like him better than Johnson and Green.

Manning is not going to favor anyone other than the best match up the D gives him.

I think Green is undervalued right now....he may not go off this week but after this week I like his prospects for having some nice games

dude was targeted14 times last night...that's huge! i'll reiterate - NOT worried...

I think the concern was more his lack of red zone targets. He and Sanders both caught 8 passes on 14 targets, Manning threw 45 times total. Unless they determine this running game (blocking, RB, whateve) is not going to work I doubt Manning throws it 40+ times a game.

I'm still a litle worried in general, about the DEN offense, passing game, Peyton's ability, and other guys stealing the RZ targets, including Norwood, Caldwell (both were targeted before the Green TD) and both TEs.

Feels like deja vu, didnt DT start really slow last year before becoming a monster again?

he has already been more productive thus far than he was last year and maybe not by total yardage but last night he did have a very good game as far as receptions and yardage go, especially in a PPR...

I don't recall that happening for some time last year.....I remember people trying to trade for him and saying "he sucks this year"...okay, then why do you want him?

Guest Sir Nose

Manning throws to the best matchup. Sanders in a 1-on-1 with a non-elite corner is usually going to be that best matchup. DT was doubled and bracketed both games so far.

And still made ridiculous catches. I wouldn't worry. DBs are going to have to pick their poison with those two.

he has already been more productive thus far than he was last year and maybe not by total yardage but last night he did have a very good game as far as receptions and yardage go, especially in a PPR...

I don't recall that happening for some time last year.....I remember people trying to trade for him and saying "he sucks this year"...okay, then why do you want him?

Had to go back and check his 2014 stats because I couldn't remember how long it took, week 4 he went off for 8 rec (on 16 target) for 226 yards and 2 TDs, after games of 4-48, 5-62-1, 4-31 He then had a string of 6 100 yard games, and finished the season with 3 more (one of the 3 late non-100 yard games was 10-87-3.

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 1

Had to go back and check his 2014 stats because I couldn't remember how long it took, week 4 he went off for 8 rec (on 16 target) for 226 yards and 2 TDs, after games of 4-48, 5-62-1, 4-31 He then had a string of 6 100 yard games, and finished the season with 3 more (one of the 3 late non-100 yard games was 10-87-3.

That was week 5. Week 4 was the bye and the perfect time to trade for him.

Manning throws to the best matchup. Sanders in a 1-on-1 with a non-elite corner is usually going to be that best matchup. DT was doubled and bracketed both games so far.

Simply calling Fleming "non-elite" is putting it very, very, nicely.

• Like 1

Man that 4th week felt like week 6 or 7 by the time it actually happened :lol: the first month was brutal

I would be a tad concerned in a standard league considering anyone who has him spent a mid to late 1st or high 2nd round pick on him and at this juncture his production is that of a 4th or 5th rounder. But I'm happy for now. 13 points week 1 and 19 points this week.