[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking to move lynch

Jhtonn

I would be scouring the waiver wire, and exploring smaller trades, maybe an rb for wr. You will hate yourself if you trade your best player after a bad week for depth. It's never the right move. Study the waiver wire, examine everyone else's team, and establish who your best trade partners are. Trade while your players value is high, and for guys who's value is low. I'd be buying guys like cooks, Evans, Jeffrey, see if their owners are panicking. I wouldn't be trying to acquire Eifart or Allen Robinson this week, as their owners won't want to part with them. Last week I was shopping Hyde and Hopkins. Always exploring

Please do not make any of those trades for Lynchburg, but if you must do things like that, at least join my leagues next year so I can benefit. Also, I know some of this may be obvious, but it bears repeating