[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade (Frustrated CJ owner)

adz4309

Hey guys, im sure there are a few of you out there in the same boat that drafted CJ believing the hype.

All the bitching and moaning aside, i've been hit with a proposal and i'm leaning towards taking it

AJ Green + CJ for Hyde + VJax Or Garcon

My WR:

Edelmen/Maclin/K. Wright/Wallace/T Williams and Malcom Floyd

My RB:

Sankey/ CJ/ Crowell and Jackson

Yes this is a crazy unfair trade well maybe just a little but here's my rationale:

AJ = Underperforming this year and not the same as before. I've got loads of depth at WR especially since i'm only filling in a wr2 and flex spot cause WR1 is locked up. I have absolutely NOTHING at RB. With Hyde at least i'm semi comforable with some points on the board each week.

let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Hyde had a good first game against a Vikings team that didn't show up... He then got knocked around by a sub-par defense in Pit.. Take a peek at Denver's schedule and tell me you don't think CJ is gonna have some chances to straighten things out. Hell thru 2 weeks he's been open for several dump-offs that worked well last season but Peyton opted to force it elsewhere. Surely Kubiak will recognize that as well watching film and get the ball in his hands more.

All that to say, you probably drafted CJ and AJ pretty high for a reason, dumping them off for a 49er and a Buc that were probably drafted in the 4th and well beyond seems like a panic dump in my eyes... Hyde in particular, the 9ers are gonna be playing from behind a lot so that will reduce his role and frustrate you, no matter how talented he is.

Edited by Brother_Mouzone

No way I make that trade, your nuts if you do that. It's only been 2 weeks. CJ and the Broncos have 10 days to get healthy and work on that run blocking. Plus their games coming up are much easier. Plus Hyde left the last game injured. And I wouldn't want Vjax or Garcon on my team especially if you are giving up Green to get one of them. Nothing derails a season faster than overreacting to the 1st couple weeks and making bad trades

Edited by Finn5033