[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade to Tyrod Taylor to the Romo Owner?

injendsm

The Romo owner in my league is interested in acquiring Tyrod Taylor. With Lacy going down and CJ being inept to this point, I need some help at RB. Here's my team:

QB(2)-Russell, Eli, Mariota, Taylor

RB(2)-Lacy, CJ, Ivory, Spiller, D. Johnson (picking up Starks on waivers)

WR(2)-Cobb, Landry, Cooper, Tate, Wright

TE(1)-Eifert, ASJ

FLEX

His team:

QB(2)-Brady, Romo

RB(2)-AP, Murray, Jennings, Martin, Gordon, Sankey, Coleman

WR(2)-Cooks, Marshall, Evans, VJax, Stevie Johnson

TE(1)-Bennett

FLEX

He's willing to part ways with any RB except for AP. I don't trust Murray with the way Philly has looked. The only decent options seem to be Doug Martin and Melvin Gordon, though they're not blowing me away either.

With our scoring setup, Taylor had nearly 40 points last week & RBs tend to finish between 20-25 points. Full PPR with partial points for carries and completed passes, as well as bonuses for yardage totals.

I've considered offering Taylor & Tate for Martin & Marshall. Should I make that trade or stand pat?

Personally I would buy low on Murray, but after that I like Gordon, Jennings, more. Martin has screwed me over in the past and I'm heavily biased against him, but Jennings is oft-injured, so it's your call. It sounds Taylor's worth keeping in your league too, but if you can get demarco Murray for him I'd be on that like white on rice

Think so? For where they were both drafted it would be a steal (I took Taylor as one of my final picks), but it's hard to bet on Murray with how poorly the Eagles have played thus far. Of course, his situation is still better than CJ so it may be worth it just in case.

Thanks for the input.