[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo- stash or drop?

3downleague

Fellow Romo-owners, help me with my Romo-improvement project! Or my jokes, sheesh.

I'm leaning heavily towards drop with him appearing to be sidelined until at least week 10, just wanted to know what you guys are doing.

I have him in an 8 team and a 10 team, so lots on the wire and I want the flexibility. I have Rivers in the 10 team league, and traded Yeldon for Manning in the 8 team. In that 8 team we only have 2 rb slots with no flex, and I still have Peterson, Hill and Gurley, with Matt Jones, David Johnson, Gio Bernard, etc on the wire.

With Manning and Rivers, I would like a second qb. In manning league Tannehil is out there, in rivers league best options are t. Taylor and Dalton. I only have one droppable player on each team unless I drop Romo too

Good people of the Huddle, can you confirm or deny my proclamation that I should drop

Romo?