[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He Accepted!

Kbum1003

The guy in my league just accepted my trade offer. I sent him Jordan Reed and Larry Fitzgerald, and I got Jimmy Graham. This makes my team as follows now:

QB= Aaron Rodgers

RB= Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram, Latavius Murray, CJ Spiller, Devonta Freeman, Joique Bell

WR= Randall Cobb, Julian Edelman, Allen Robinson, Vincent Jackson, Devonta Parker

TE= Jimmy Graham

Def= Dolphins

K= Steven Hauschka

10 team standard league. I have already made 3 trades.

Haha yea I am taking a risk that they will change that. I dont think I gave up too much though in Jordan Reed and Larry Fitzgerald. Jordan Reed I just picked up last week and Larry Fitzgerald was going to be a bench player coming into the year, but he has looked good.

I wasn't a Jimmy believer before fantasy drafts (love him in actual real football though), I thought his adp was way to high and he'd be lucky to finish as the second best te this year. It's not 2013, but you still made out like a bandit. If that were me and he happens to have a few solid weeks coincide with a bad game or two from Kelce, I would see if you could flip Graham for Kelce and another asset, or if he has Seahawks d, a d/st swap. Keep that ball rolling uphill my friend!

Fitzgerald is a nice piece, but unless you're in a crazy deep format, replaceable. Trading reed when he's healthy is quite a feat, good job!

I like Reed and Fitzy.....Reed is a clear #2 and arguably the #1 receiving threat in Washinton's O without Jackson. Yea he is injury prone but gets a ton of targets. Fitz is feeding off of the fact that Palmer is healthy and they JB's deep threat which opens up the field for him. He is becoming a faster Boldin IMO but with more targets. Seattle isn't New Orleans as far as offenses go. Graham will get some targets but this is a run first and pass if we have to offense.