[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer advice / Trade for Andrew Luck?

SxJx9

Hello everyone, I'm 2-0 in my standard 12-team league, but if not for my opponent's kicker getting a 1 this week, I could have been 1-1. I'm looking at my team and I want to improve it. I have Tannehill & Winston as my two QB's and I'm not completely sold on either of them. I was just offered Tyrod Taylor & Lamar Miller for Mark Ingram. That's actually not a bad offer, but with Miller being questionable, I'm not sure if it's worth the risk to take him. And Taylor has been good, but he's only been a starter for two games.

----------------

The one QB i've been keeping my eyes on is Andrew Luck. Due to the Colt's struggles, the owner of Luck in my league is down on him. Given that they have played two really good defenses, I doubt Luck's lack of production will last. He's playing Mariota over Luck this week. If you look at my team, who would you try to offer for Luck? He's said he's willing to trade Luck.

Thanks for whoever helps me out. Leave a link of your post and I'll offer my opinion.

QB: Ryan Tannehill

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Mark Ingram

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Jordan Matthews

TE: Tyler Eifert

FLEX: Steve Smith Sr

D: Raven's D

K: Cody Parkey

Bench: Roddy White, Gio Bernard, Mike Wallace, Darren Sproles, Christine Michael, Jameis Winston, Bengals, D Julius Thomas (IR)

Edited by SxJx9

I'm mobile, I can't see your team, but I would see how highly he values Wilson, then do what it takes if he's down on his Luck (AHA!).I like CBS trade value charts personally. They aren't the end-all be-all but they can be helpful. Make sure you're looking at the most common one.

Ideally, if it's Wilson and a small add that's muy bueno. Always let them offer first, I've had people request significantly less than I've been willing to give before, but get the ball rolling and make sure he's yours before the next game!

I've had the vultures circling on my one team with Luck. I ain't selling low.

Got proposed Ryan, Megatron and Harvin for luck and bell this morning. No, not joique.

Guy needs to start running his brilliant trade ideas past the Huddle first so he doesn't look like a Dill Josh Gordon